Afstudeerstage Chemie Interferometric in-situ thickness measurement in an electroforming bath
Veco internship assignment: Interferometric in-situ thickness measurement in an electroforming bath
We are looking for a physics/chemistry/optics student looking for a challenging assignment consisting of:
- viability study of this set-up and its limitations;
- analysis and optimization of several important system characteristics (non-static liquid, light/liquid interaction (absorption), interferometry, influence of electrical field);
- design and build interferometer set-up;
- perform lab testing to extend the proof-of-concept;
- possibly even perform a lab-to-fab transfer;
- extensive knowledge of interferometry / reflectometry / ellipsometry can be a big advantage.
What do we offer you as an intern?
We are offering you a positive, challenging and international working environment with lots of freedom for initiatives and space for personal development. We are financially sound, which enables us to focus and continue to invest in a better future. Next to an internship compensation, you will receive the following secondary working conditions:
- 24 vacation days
- travel expenses (unless travelling by public transport)
Uren per week: 40
Apply for this job