Our Placement Footprint Solutions
Veco provides the industry with hardwearing, accurate footprints, electroformed in nickel with tolerances of ± 5µ (0.0002") and with total dimensional integrity, co-planarity and pitch accuracy. These footprints have been designed for repeated use to ensure ongoing placement accuracy.
Available formats include all component types, from fine pitch QFPs, PLCCs, BGA plates to discrete components.
- Precision placement to within +/-5µm of component design
- Highly durable metal tools for repeated use
- Establishes standards for effective placement accuracy
- Validates long-term accuracy of pick and place machines
- Matt underside for rapid camera recognition
- Component fiducial marks incorporated